As part of our commitment to safety, we have partnered with Allianz to insure all riders against personal injury and liability.
The insurance is free for you and covers your every scooter ride with Bolt.
The key cover points are:
- Up to 50,000 € or equivalent in local currency in case of accidents, including permanent injury or death
- 1,000,000 € or equivalent in local currency of minimum cover for third party liability.
Exclusion details are also available in the PDFs below. The key exclusion points when the insurance does not apply are:
- Rider being under the age of 18
- Carrying passengers
- Carrying goods in a way likely to affect vehicle stability and ride safety
- Reckless or intentionally dangerous riding, including pulling wheelies
- Using the vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Using the vehicle for commercial purposes, including food delivery
- Personal property is excluded from the cover.
The above is for guidance only, it is non-comprehensive and non-binding. For comprehensive details of insurance cover, riders must refer to the PDF documents available below.