How can we help?

Sign in

How do I leave my fleet and start as an independent driver in the Netherlands?

If you want to work as an independent driver, we need the following information from you:

  • Your KIWA disposal 
  • Your extract from Chamber of Commerce with company name, company address and your Chamber of Commerce number
  • Your bank details (name of account holder & account number)
  • Your VAT number in the following format - NL 12345678 B 09
  • A registration certificate of your vehicle.

Do you already have all these documents in your possession? Send it to and we'll sort it out for you as soon as possible.

You will receive an email from us as soon as your data has been transferred.

Note: Please note that after you change or leave the fleet, you will get a new driver account on the platform. This means that you can no longer view your old journey data, reports and documents.

Tip: download the reports in the driver portal so that you have them available for your administration.

Was this article helpful?