Check the in-app map to confirm if you're located in an area where you'll be able to finish your ride:
- When zoomed out of the map, you'll see the main city borders and nearby town areas in green - you won't be able to finish a ride outside of these areas
- When zoomed in, the red areas are the prohibited zones - you can park the car in the transparent areas. The allowed areas may differ for some vehicles.
You cannot end the ride in:
- private parking areas
- parking lots that require taking an entrance ticket
- areas where the regular rules for parking don't allow it (parking for deliveries, emergency services, disabled parking spaces)
- car-sharing parking spots designated for other car-sharing brand cars (not Bolt).
Find a parking space in the allowed area, check the local parking regulations, and safely park the vehicle.
Before finishing the ride, make sure to:
- attach the car keys and fuel card to the key holder with the magnetic key ring
- take your belongings
- close all windows and doors and then finish the ride in the app.