Promotional campaigns are a great way to increase your restaurant's visibility on the platform, generate more sales and attract new customers.
You can create Manual and Automatic campaigns:
- 2X1: the customer can order 2 identical items for the cost of 1
- Free item: the customer gets a free item when buying a certain item
- Special Menus
- % discount on specific items: the customer gets a discount on the purchase of certain items.
- Discount on the whole menu:
- For all customers or new customers only
- 20%, 30% 40%, or 50% discount on the full menu
- Free delivery (delivery is made to the nearest customers without delivery charge)
- Free delivery only for new customers.
For Manual Campaigns:
We ask you to make changes to the menu following our guidelines (check the manual here). If you have any questions, please contact our support.
To ensure that you have the respective highlight in the campaign you are running, make the changes in the menu and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of the restaurant (if more than one);
- Promotion type;
- Promotion start date;
- Promotion end date.
The following criteria must be met in order for us to activate your promotion:
- Include at least 3 items from the menu on promotion;
- Minimum duration of one week and a maximum of 30 days.
Note that for manual campaigns, the menu must be changed by you via the Menu Editor in your Partner Portal (or via the integration system if you work with one).
For Automatic Campaigns:
If you wish to activate an Automatic Campaign and receive even more visibility in our app, please see here (slide 9) how to do it autonomously directly in your Partner Portal to start whenever you wish.
In addition to creating and activating promotional campaigns, you can also track the performance of active promotions, as well as have at your disposal a report of all past and future campaigns you activate in your Portal.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.